LittleBigPlanet is another of the PS3's 'must-buy' titles for 2009, and like Metal Gear Solid 4 it is a PS3 exclusive.
Everyone has been hankering for details on the game, and today LivePlay3 in France gained some additional morsels of information.
Instead of sending you to a terrible Google Translate version of the site, allow me to give you some LittleBigDetails in English:
- The game will contain 50 levels
- Some of these levels will include a boss battle at the end
- You will find it difficult -nay, impossible - to beat some of the bosses on your own. Teamwork is the name of the game with LBP.
- It is possible to 'die', and you will re-spawn at one of the numerous checkpoints.
- Controversially (maybe), LBP will not support customised soundtracks. Instead, Media Molecule have decided to limit in-game sound to their own music tracks for a 'more immersive experience'.
So, there you have it. A few more details than we had before. What do you think about the lack of support for customised soundtracks? Are you bothered? We suspect the list of tracks will include at least one from The Go! Team, so that's a good thing, right?