Prince of Persia; launch day competition
For your chance to win one of these awesome prizes, read on…
In what can only be described as ‘a fit of generous madness’, Ubisoft and PS3 Attitude are offering three readers the chance to get their hands on a prize pack that includes the following:
- A copy of Prince of Persia (PS3)
- A limited edition numbered print – each print is one of only 200 in existence! (Winners will receive a random choice of print; we have two of Elika and one of the Prince)
- Collectors Edition game guide from Prima, which includes a collectible art print (pictured below)
- The Art of Prince of Persia book
- Prince of Persia ‘Stories and Secrets’ comic book
- ‘Pixelated Prince’ stickers
- 2 x ‘Jumping since 1989′ T-Shirts
- Prince of Persia poster
So what do you need to do in order to win this prize?
Simple – just leave a comment against this post telling us, in less than 12 words, why Prince of Persia is on your Christmas Wish List. This page will be closed for comments on Thursday 11th December at 18:00 UK time. We will then have our supercomputer choose three comments at random to decide the three winners.
We will get in touch with the winners before Monday 15th December. If we cannot contact you before the 15th at 18:00, we reserve the right to choose another winner.
The competition is open to all our readers regardless of geography.
But that’s not all – if you aren’t one of the lucky chosen three, you’ll have an extra chance at getting your hands on the entire prize pack once the competition has finished. More details will be announced this time next week.
So, what are you waiting for?
Make sure you have signed up to PS3 Attitude using the Register option in the right sidebar and leave us a comment that tells us why PoP is on your Christmas Wish List in less than 12 words. Good luck!
[UPDATE] Comments are now locked and the winners will be chosen soon. We will inform the winners of their good fortune and details of the lucky three will be announced next week. Thanks to everyone who joined in… look out for an additional chance to get your hands on the entire prize pack when we announce the winners.