Tekken 6 Punching You In The Face Fall/Autumn 2009
The PS3 version will feature most (if not all) of the features found on the Bloodline Rebellion arcade update.
So what else can you look forward to besides losing to King and I when we meet online?
The feature list is a big one:
- Online multiplayer
- New stage features like multi-tiered stages and day to night transitions
- Tekken 5 DR customization returns even bigger and better
- Almost all characters from Tekken 5 DR return, plus 8 more!
- Every frame animation for every character has been changed (take notice Smackdown vs. Raw)
- New ‘Rage System’ – Inflict more damage when your health is critical
- New ‘Item Moves’ – Attack your opponents with items you equipped (like Bryan Fury’s shotgun)
- New ‘Bounce System’ – After being knocked down with a juggle your opponent cannot tech roll, increasing juggle possibilities
- Since it’s a 2009 title, Trophies are mandatory (yay!)
Atari will take over distribution duties in Europe while Namco Bandai will handle the North American release.Â Are you more excited about Tekken 6 than me?