UK PS3 charts: It’s LittleBigChristmas
Just a few days before the end of 2008, the X-mas spirit seems to be affecting gamers. Love is in the air and that shows from LittleBIGPlanet’s sales. For the second consecutive week, Media Molecule’s masterpiece remains at the top. But, did we have any realignments in the rest of the top 10?
Let’s find out in Chart Track’s UK charts for week ending 20 December 2008…
1. LittleBIGPlanet (Sony Computer Ent.)
2. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
3. FIFA 09 (Electronic Arts)
4. Resistance 2 (Sony Computer Ent.)
5. Need For Speed: Undercover (Electronic Arts)
6. Prince of Persia (Ubisoft)
7. Tomb Raider: Underworld (Eidos)
8. Fallout 3 (Bethesda Softworks)
9. Quantum of Solace (Activision Blizzard)
10. Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (Sony Computer Ent.)
The answer to the aforementioned question is no and yes (what?).Â While many games fell or climbed the charts, we only had one new entry.
FIFA 09 attracted more buyers this week and now holds the third place, switching places with Resistance 2. Prince of Persia climbed one spot, while Fallout 3 fell two.
The one and only new entry, James Bond Quantum of Solace, managed to sell quite a few copies, since it’s now 9th.
Will the new year come with changes in the charts or will LittleBIGPlanet continue scoring home runs? Tell us what you think in the comments section.