Motorstorm 2 patch is here!
But don’t just take it from us, read the press release from the PlayStation.Blog below…
- You can now back up your save data for later restoration to the User Account it was created under (on any PS3 system, so you shouldnâ€™t ever need to lose your personal progress).
- A â€˜MotorStorm Helmetâ€™ icon is now displayed on-screen during critical data saves. This is in addition to the HDD Access Indicator, which currently flashes while the game makes a critical save.
- Weâ€™ve fixed an exploit that was recently found where pausing and unpausing during critical boosting would grant you an extra second or so of boost. Repeated over and over people have been able to shave seconds off the top leaderboard times. Seems like a lot of work for someone just to cheat at a leaderboard time, but itâ€™s all fixed now. Anyone who has used this exploit please be warned – weâ€™ll be clearing down your times off the leaderboards shortly.
- Weâ€™ve made the online rankings easier to understand, and made the whole Online experience even smoother and easier.
- You can be confident that Photos taken in Photo Mode will now look their best, because weâ€™ve tuned the graphics up a notch in this mode.
Better run to your PS3 now and download it, that’s of course if you own the game already. If you don’t then we suggest you buy it!