UK PS3 charts: They did tell us to fear Alma (again)
As you may have already figured out from the title, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin made its depute in the UK earlier this week. Did we have any other changes?
Let’s find out in Chart Trackâ€™s UK charts for week ending 14 February 2009â€¦
1. F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Warner Bros. Interactive)
2. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
3. LittleBIGPlanet (Sony Computer Ent.)
4. FIFA 09 (Electronic Arts)
5. Resistance 2 (Sony Computer Ent.)
6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
7. Grand Theft Auto IV (Take 2)
8. The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (Electronic Arts)
9. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Electronic Arts)
10. Guitar Hero: World Tour (Activision Blizzard)
So, Alma scared Call of Duty: World at War off the top and F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin is now first. The reduced price of the game might have helped a little, but still, it’s an epic experience (expect review soon).
Other than that, the only new entry in the Top 10 was Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box. Considering what a great game Paradise is, this ultimate edition should be way on top! If you don’t already own Burnout Paradise, don’t miss this bargain. I know I won’t.