X-Men Origins: Wolverine Information Blowout
It would appear as if today was superhero day. Activision has released the box art for X-Men Origins: Wolverine along with new screenshots and even a trophy list. Let’s hope we don’t get Wolverine overload here.
Look at Hugh Jackman’s angry face. Don’t you just want to give him a hug? No? Ok, well how about those razor sharp claws. He’s just itching to stab someone…
Here is but a taste as to what you can expect to accomplish in the trophy department. Let us hope that they add some more to the list or it may end up being an “epic fail” itself.
- Hot Potato: Lit 20 enemies on fire
- Stick Around: Impaled Victor Creed
- Drop Dead: Killed 10 enemies by throwing them off high areas
- Slaughter House: Dismembered 100 enemies
- Shotgun Epic Fail: Killed 25 Shotgunners with their own weapon
- Environmentally Friendly: Killed 10 enemies using objects in the environment
- Slice nâ€™ Dice: Killed 6 enemies with a single attack
Don’t you just love the word “dismembered?” That sure is a lot of killing though. Wonder if there is going to be anything else. We’re sure to see plenty of characters from the X-Men universe and the screenshots prove that Logan can get down and dirty. Be sure to stay tuned to PS3 Attitude for more on X-Men Origins: Wolverine.