Killzone 2 Now More Robust – 1.20 Patch Released
If you’ve been visiting Helghan a lot lately, gallantly attempting to kick Helghast ass, take some weird sounding names and pretty much rank up as quickly as possible, you may have noticed that sometimes things go a little awry in the connectivity department.
Having Helghast scum potentially avoiding your cleansing wrath purely down to the off chance of server malfunction is totally undesirable in this incessant war so, Guerrilla Games, in yet another prodigious display of speedy support, have made a new Killzone 2 update available.
Details of the enhancements, tweaks and fixes are after the break.
Seb Downie, Producer over at Guerrilla Games, says:
“We are performing a server update and will also be deploying the game update straight after that to fix a number of issues.Â The patch will be going live in Europe first and the US later on today.”
It’s not all stability fixes however. The complete list of updates is as follows:
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
- Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
- Stability issue regarding Saboteurâ€™s disguise ability resolved.
- Stability fix on â€˜Creating gameâ€™ with a blank name.
- Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
- The Ignore list functionality corrected.
- Unlock of â€œFrontrunnerâ€ Medal now functioning correctly.
- Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
- HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
- Controller input tweaks and modifications.
- Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
- Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.