Killzone 2 v1.21 on the way next week
In addition to the bug fixes, a post over at the US PlayStation Forums also explains some of the items GG have on their list for future patches…
Pending any unforseen problems Killzone 2 owners should see v1.21 arrive next week, but the actual dates will be confirmed on Monday 30th.
The patch includes the following:
- Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount.Â Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
- The return of Online Bots.Â Adding bots to an online game renders it ‘unranked’.
- The option to create unranked games.Â Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
- Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
- Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
- Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
- Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
- Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
- Fix to list of games displayed on search.
- Stability fix relating to disconnect.
- Fix to ‘Clan’ button functionality in custom game creation settings.
GG stated they are investigating a number of other fixes and features for future patches. Although none of these ‘wish list’ items include details of any forthcoming DLC, they do cover everything we’ve noticed in our time with Killzone 2 thus far:
- Controls.Â Seeing about giving more options.
- Expanding on Join Game searches and options.
- Improving game and network stability.
- Collision exploits on maps.
- Improvements to help play with friends.
- More game creation options.
- More game options for clans.
- Fixes to Clans unexpectedly losing tournament rounds.
- Other minor fixes.