Killzone 2 v1.21 releases tomorrow
On Friday, we told you that the Killzone 2 v1.21 patch will be coming this week with the actual date announced on Monday.
Well, considering today is Monday, the patch has been confirmed for tomorrow, Tuesday March 31st, at 8AM GMT.
Remember guys, some countries are now in Daylight Savings Time, so for example if you are in Britain, expect the patch to hit the PlayStation Network at 9am. Or if you are from the East coast of the United States, put 5am in your diaries!
If you need reminding on whatâ€™s new, you can see the changes below:
- Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
- The return of Online Bots. Â Adding bots to an online game renders it â€˜unrankedâ€™.
- The option to create unranked games. Â Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
- Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
- Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
- Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
- Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
- Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
- Fix to list of games displayed on search.
- Stability fix relating to disconnect.
- Fix to â€˜Clanâ€™ button functionality in custom game creation settings.
We can’t wait! See you online.