Virtua Tennis 2009 – The Croc Is Back
And you thought sinking pirate ships was as weird as it was going to get.Â How about fending off hungry crocodiles (or alligators depending on your region) with a tennis ball?Â Virtua Tennis 2009 is bringing your old favorite Virtua Tennis 3 mini games back for another spin.
See ‘Meat Defender’ and other favorite Virtua Tennis mini games in action for today’s lesson: you can thwart an alien invasion with nothing more than tennis balls and a good arm.
Here’s a list of the six returning mini games in case you would rather read than watch internet videos (which may or may not turn your brain into goo):
- Court Curling – It’s curling.Â On the court.Â Push the curling stone into the score area.Â Make sure not fall off the other end of the court.
- Avalanche – Goodness gracious great balls of tennis.Â Avoid big huge tennis balls dropping down a steep slope while picking up all different kinds of fruit.
- Drum Topple – Who stacks drums on a tennis court?Â Honestly.Â Topple the stack, making sure all the red ones fall on the floor.
- Pin Crusher – Crush pins. With your tennis balls.Â Is like playing bowling on a tennis court.Â Serve the ball towards the pins and try to knock as many as you can.
- Alien Attack – Space invaders, Agassi style.Â A horde of aliens is slowly moving towards you.Â As the ball machine pitches balls towards you try and hit the aliens off the court.
- Meat Defender – Pieces of meat are scattered on the other side of the court. Crocodiles are threatening to eat the meat, so you must hit the crocodiles with the balls to keep them away from the meat.