TGS09; Gran Turismo 5 dated…for Japan
Unfortunately, there still is no word on a release date outside Japan at the moment. In addition, a slew of new information regarding the game has been released…
Gran Turismo 5 will feature 950 different vehicles (including electric hybrids) across 70 tracks in 20 locations including the Alps, Nurbergring, Southern Italy, and Tokyo. You do the math. That’s a lot of content.
Gamers who purchase Gran Turismo PSP will be pleased to find out that the game is cross-compatible with it’s PS3 counterpart. Cars unlocked in the PSP version can be transfered over. The same can be said for exporting videos.
Here are the variety of modes available in the game:
- Arcade Mode: Single Player, split-screen two player
- GT Mode: World Map, My Garage, Car Dealer, Tuning Shop, Championship Race, and License Test.
- Online: Open Lobby, Text/Voice Chat, Private Room, Online Photo Album, Online Replay Album, export replays to YouTube.
- Photo Mode: Photo Drive, Photo Stage
- GT TV: Improved UI, export of videos to PSP, and progressive downloading.