IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey PS3 patch on the way
505 Games have announced an upcoming patch for the World War II flight shooter IL-2 SturmoviK: Birds of Prey. Game owners have been providing feedback on what works and what doesn’t, and the development team has listened.
The patch plans to fix numerous issues and problems that have been reported to Sony and include the following…
- Multiple fixes to reported multiplayer disconnections and performance drops
- Voice chat issues relating to more than 12 players with headsets at any one time.
- Keyboard support and full mapping for all buttons.
- Performance boosts for the Berlin missions.
- Fixed occasional freezes in single player campaign.
- Improved handling for the Mustang P-51.
- Improved enemy AI.
- Extended support for PC flight sticks.
- New separate controls for guns and machine guns.
The patch is currently in Q&A testing and will be released as soon as possible. We’ll be sure to keep you up to date with the latest information. So, is there anything the team missed?