Tekken 6 getting patched up for Thanksgiving – UPDATE
The time has finally come. After weeks of torture due to a lackluster netcode in Tekken 6, Namco Bandai Games plans to release the promised fix for the holidays.
It’s been awhile since we’ve heard about the Tekken 6 patch, but it’s finally coming and that’s all that matters.
The always awesome MarkMan from SDTekken sent out a tweet letting everyone know that the patch is finally going to be released for Thanksgiving. So much for spending time with the family, right? It should be noted that this patch is not the online Scenario Mode update that is supposed to be released sometime in December.
Everyone can expect the #TEKKEN6 patch for Thanksgiving! Give thanks to Namco Bandai Games and the TEKKEN team! <3
Hopefully once this patch is released we won’t have as bad of an online experience. Once the patch is released, you can count on us to let you know.
[UPDATE: The Tekken 6 patch will be coming out on the 26th of November]
- Improved input response: improvement of the game’s responsiveness to button / command inputs
- Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location
- Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console
- Signal strength bars: the signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately
- Chance to cancel match: players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent’s signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.