The new Critter Crunch update is delicious
Hopefully everyone that missed out on Critter Crunch took advantage of the fact that it was on sale last week for only $3.49. While the deal may be over, the support for the game is not.
Here are the full patch notes:
- XMB Audio support
- language select available for all!
- Hey losers! You get a little XP even if you lose in multiplayer
- Player feedback regarding DIFFICULT LEVELS has been taken to heart. Tough levels got a little less insane!
- Coop networking tweaks to decrease pesky lag
- Multiplayer “Disconnects” are now awarded more accurately
- Catching a jewel while feeding glorious vomit to your son will no longer interrupt you
- Your rank will now be retrieved more reliably when playing Adventure
NASTY BUG FIXES
- No more annoying audio glitch
- No more Wins/Losses upload issues when the server is in ‘maintenance’ mode**
- Player score for Challenge levels now correctly handled in ALL cases
- “Barf Success” icon now shows up correctly in ALL cases
- “King of the Jungle” Trophy now successfully unlocks correctly even with a score of 0
This update is so good and it’s only a 17MB download. Enjoy!