MAG update v1.01a released
v1.01a, amongst other things, improves the visual quality of the skies above you when in a game, preventing artifacts from being found up there.
Other enhancements come in the form of improved server performance and a decreased time for stats to post onto your account after finishing a game.
For the full release notes, see below:
- Resolved issue that caused banding and/or artifacts in the sky.
- Server performance enhancements with a focus on reducing lag issues.
- Lowered chances of encountering 5:5 errors
- Added additional statistics-focused servers
- Added additional servers for Japan.
- Reduces the amount of time after a game finishes before stats post to account.
If you have yet to patch the game it should update with the very small 300KB downloaded when you boot MAG up.
We’ll have more on MAG soon, but don’t forget to read our (p)review here.