[UPDATE] New Uncharted 2 DLC announced for February 25th
A new piece of downloadable content from our old favourite Uncharted 2 has been announced, giving us a sense of déjà vu as it steps back to the game that started it all of; Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune.
When it becomes available on the 25th of February, you will be able to add new maps and player skins to your system.
More trophies will be added to the title at the same time too!
The two multiplayer maps, entitled ‘The Flooded Ruins’ and ‘The Facility’ are taken from the first game’s main campaign, and so should be instantly recognisable to fans of the series. The former is set around the custom house and the latter is where you’ll find a submarine pen featuring a U-boat and moving cranes.
The player skins are models of six of the characters from Drake’s Fortune: Drake, Elena, Atoq Navarro, Eddie Raja, Gabriel Roman and Javier.
If you want to watch the official trailer to get you in the mood click here.
Meanwhile all twelve of the new trophies are as follows:
- Sneaky… – Get 50 Stealth Kills
- Brass Knuckles – Get 100 Melee Kills
- Tastes Like Chicken – Get 20 BBQ Medals
- Rapid Fire – Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch
- I Told You I Was Hardcore! – Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty
- Made It – Finish Wave 10 in one Survival Game
- Gold Digger – Finish Wave 10 in one Gold Rush Game
- Wipe Them Out… – Win 50 Deathmatch Games
- Plays Well With Others – Win 50 Objective Games
- Still Alive – Win 50 Elimination Games
- Plundered! – Get 200 Captured Medals
- Cold Blooded – Get 2,500 Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games
They’re even adding new medals to the game.
So far we just know the prices for the US but they are $5.99 for the maps and skins, or $2.99 just for the skins and $3.99 for the maps. Although the bundle is only a dollar saving, we would recommend getting that instead.
If you’re a fan of this game like many of you are, there really is no excuse to turn this one down. The packs are a lot cheaper than for other games on the market today.
We also have a feeling that there is a lot more downloadable content on the horizon for this game.