Planet MiniGolf details emerge; includes Move functionality
Planet MiniGolf seems like it was announced ages ago, and there was even a chance to get into a secret closed beta. Details about the PSN exclusive title are starting to emerge, the first of which is that it will be available Spring 2010.
Best put on your polo shirt and khakis, and prepare to aim for the green because there’s nothing “mini” about this game.
Among the 140 different holes to choose from, there is also character customization, a course builder, online multiplayer; the list could go on. In addition, Planet MiniGolf will support the PlayStation Move for all those precise chip-ins.
Planet MiniGolf features:
• A deep and engaging single player campaign taking players through fantastically designed courses with over 140 different holes
• Worldwide Tournament Play – Set up personal tournaments with a group of friends or go online up against gamers from around the world!
• Golf Course Editor – Build, manage and share golf courses…make them crazy, challenging and wacky and then upload to share them online!
• PlayStation Move Functionality – Planet MiniGolf will be fully compatible with PlayStation 3’s upcoming motion control system, “Move”
• Multi-national Game – Countries in the world are represented on the global leader boards!