Uncharted 2 update v1.06 releases today
Version 1.06 of the game will feature refinements to many aspects of the multiplayer to produce a more thrilling experience.
The highlights include a removed automatic shoulder selection when clicking L1, less damage taken when shot on the legs, and a decreased range on the grenades.
The full changelist can be seen here:
- Removed automatic shoulder selection when players click the L1 shoulder button to aim
- Delayed the appearance of the scoreboard to allow time for players to view any medals received simultaneously with player death
- Adjusted hitbox attributes so that players will take less damage to the character’s legs
- Decreased kill radius of grenades by 1 meter
- Decreased accuracy of Down the Irons by 15%
- Reduced rate of fire of the FAL by 10%
- Reduced rate of fire for the Dragon Sniper by 10%
- Collision and geometry changes to “The Fort” to prevent intentional glitching by players
The patch is due to go live 10am PST. Naughty Dog will be keeping an eye on how gamers feel about the new patch so there could be more changes to come soon – they’re sticking by their game!