Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype coming to the PSN in May
Originally expected to release during the winter of last year, the sequel to Söldner-X should hit the PSN in May and it’s looking very promising. Take a look at the trailer below.
Here are the key features to expect from Söldner-X 2.
- Seven unique action-loaded levels with fierce boss battles, staged across Underwater Worlds, Ice Caves, Tunnel Worlds, Space and other deadly scenarios.
- Unlock plenty of bonus features in the challenge mode, ranging from useful to prestigious rewards.
- High definition graphics with 3D backgrounds in up to 1080p, combined with an addictive classical 2D gameplay.
- Dynamic score-linked difficulty system, making the game accessible for newcomers, yet challenging and rewarding for hardcore gamers.
- Two new playerships with their own characteristics and weapon systems to choose from.
- New bullet pattern system that require for your best skills.
- Brand new limit attacks and fourfold chaser system to face the most dangerous tasks.
- Newly designed chaining system
- Detailed online high score ranking tables and replay file sharing.
- Hidden bonus elements, including a tribute to Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer.
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack with close to 30 unique tracks and hundreds of dedicated sound effects.
Did you enjoy the first Söldner-X? Let us know in the comments section.