Twitter prizes! PSFree Attitude for 6th April 2010
Yes, today and repeating every Tuesday, PS3 Attitude becomes PSFree Attitude, where we give away great prizes to you, our delectable readers, via the medium of Twitter.
As usual we’ll be giving away all sorts of freebies to our loyal Twitter followers every week with prizes ranging from PSN codes for new games and DLC to physical swag that we have here at Attitude Towers.
We told you it was a good time to be following us on Twitter, didn’t we?
Normally, here’s how PSFree Attitude works every week.
1. Follow us on Twitter
2. We’ll publish details of the next giveaway on Twitter
3. You follow the instructions
4. You find the answers
5. First to claim the prize is the winner
Since we’re a global team with a worldwide audience, we have PSN codes and swag to give away for various regions. Read our Tweets carefully to make sure you are going for a code you can actually use.
If you claim a code for a region outside of the one you live in, there is nothing we can do if your download won’t work on your PS3 – sorry.
Today we’re running something a little special!
We have our last two sets of the following prizes available across both the US and EU regions today, courtesy of our friends at SEGA:
- A SEGA reusable plastic container (otherwise know as a plastic bag!)
- A copy of StormRise for the PlayStation 3
- An Iron Man T-shirt (size M)
- A Weyland Yutani lanyard
Here’s how you can win:
1. Think about the future PS3 SEGA games you’re most interested in. What floats your boat? Vanquish, Sonic 4, Alpha Protocol or Iron Man 2? Something else entirely?
2. Tweet the following phrase, entering the future PS3 SEGA game you want the most:
3. Sit back and wait. The competition closes at midnight UK time tonight (any entries received after 23:59 BST 6th April won’t be counted). We’ll pick two winners at around 10:00 BST on the 7th April 2010.
You need to follow @PS3Attitude so we can DM you if you win. You must include all the text above in your tweet to qualify, from the full-stop at the start to the ‘PlzRT’ at the end. Good luck!
To enter, you must be within the PS Store EU or US regions, be aged 16 or over and we must be able to legally ship the prizes to you. We reserve the right to choose an alternate winner if we believe you do not qualify for the prize.