Uncharted 2 is going under siege with new DLC
Dubbed the Siege Expansion, Richard Yap announced on the European PlayStation.Blog that the new co-op Siege mode will feature six skins, two maps and 11 trophies, all new of course.
Siege mode teams you up with two or three of your mates and places you against 10 waves of increasingly difficult enemies as you defend a series of Capture Points. The mode will be available on nine different maps as well as the two new ones; The Museum and The Highrise.
You’re going to need a new costume to go along with these new missions. Take your pick from Wetsuit Drake, Baseball Shirt Drake, Prakoso, Platzor, Glowzor or Dead Explorer.
Lastly, the new trophies include 10 bronze and a single silver. That’s better than nothing, right?
- You Can’t Break Me – Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Crushing
- Under Siege – Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege Game
- Speedy – Get 10 First! Medals
- I’ll Cover You – Get 50 Defender Medals
- Fallen Angel – Get 50 Afterlife Medals
- Not So Fast – Get 20 Shut’em Down Medals
- Jack Of All Trades – Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
- You Run, I’ll Shoot – Get 10 Protectorate Medals
- Back At Ya – Get 50 Retaliation Medals
- Kneel Before Z.. – Get 5 Put’em Down Medals
- Rock a Rhyme – Get 100 Tricky Medals
You can play all of this and more for the mere price of €5.99 / £4.79 on April 22nd. It’s great to see such a fantastic game get this kind of support post-launch that keeps us coming back for more.