Planet MiniGolf gets a June 1st release date
Planet MiniGolf, ZEN Studios’ upcoming arcade golfing experience, has finally got a release date and it’s June 1st. For those of you who don’t like to look at calendars or keep track of time, that’s next week!
The game will be released exclusively on the PSN at the price of $9.99. That’s cheaper than a pack of golf balls.
In case you’re just now hearing about the game, here’s a little reminder of what’s in store:
Planet MiniGolf features:
- A deep and engaging single player campaign taking players through fantastically designed courses with over 140 different holes
- Worldwide Tournament Play – Set up personal tournaments with a group of friends or go online up against gamers from around the world!
- Golf Course Editor – Build, manage and share golf courses…make them crazy, challenging and wacky and then upload to share them online!
- PlayStation Move Functionality – Planet MiniGolf will be fully compatible with PlayStation 3’s upcoming motion control system, “Move”
- Multi-national Game – Countries in the world are represented on the global leader boards!