Söldner-X 2 Release Date and Price Announced
Eastasiasoft has just announced the release date for Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype.
We already knew that Söldner-X 2 hits the PSN in May, but now we have a precise date. On May 25th in North America and on the 26th in Europe, the PS3 exclusive sequel to Söldner-X launches.
EastAsiaSoft also announced the price. If you’re in North America you’ll be paying $12.99. In Europe the game is priced at €12.99/£9.99. Söldner-X 2 is slightly more expensive than the original, but it looks like it’ll be worth it.
Here are the key features to expect from Söldner-X 2:
- Seven unique action-loaded levels with fierce boss battles, staged across Underwater Worlds, Ice Caves, Tunnel Worlds, Space and other deadly scenarios.
- Unlock plenty of bonus features in the challenge mode, ranging from useful to prestigious rewards.
- High definition graphics with 3D backgrounds in up to 1080p, combined with an addictive classical 2D gameplay.
- Dynamic score-linked difficulty system, making the game accessible for newcomers, yet challenging and rewarding for hardcore gamers.
- Two new playerships with their own characteristics and weapon systems to choose from.
- New bullet pattern system that require for your best skills.
- Brand new limit attacks and fourfold chaser system to face the most dangerous tasks.
- Newly designed chaining system
- Detailed online high score ranking tables and replay file sharing.
- Hidden bonus elements, including a tribute to Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer.
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack with close to 30 unique tracks and hundreds of dedicated sound effects.
You can view some screenshots below. The official website has even more pictures of the game in action, so be sure to check it out.