Red Dead Redemption rules the UK charts
Can anything possibly stop it?
A look at the charts reveals the sheer wealth of quality games that have been released over the last few weeks – oh, and Wii Fit is in there too.
Red Dead Redemption is the clear winner – with a third consecutive week on top. Does the game deserve it? Most people seem to think so – and with free co-op DLC incoming you can’t ask for much more from a game.
It’s also good to see that ModNation Racers has clawed back a spot to number eleven – stay tuned for DolphGB’s verdict of the game tomorrow in the official PS3 Attitude Review.
The top ten list is as follows;
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego/Rockstar Games)
- 2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa (EA Sports/Electronic Arts)
- UFC Undisputed 2010 (Yukes Interactive/THQ)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft/Ubisoft)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo/Nintendo)
- The Sims 3: Ambitions (Maxis/EA)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward/Activision)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo/Nintendo)
- Lost Planet 2 (Capcom/Capcom)
- Blur (Bizarre Creations/Activision)
So tell us – what upcoming game is going to be big enough and ugly enough to boot Red Dead Redemption off its throne?