Test Drive Unlimited 2 gets pre-order goodies
Pre-orders – every games developer/publisher wants you to make one for their game. Of course – the retailers want it on the action too. Unfortunately for some we have had the best few months of games releases for a long time, so to secure that vital pre-order outlets are having to go that extra mile.
Can Test Drive Unlimited 2 tempt us with its pre-order wares?
It seems that – in the US at least – no matter where you go you will get some sort of exclusive content with the game. The full list so far is as follows;
For the US
- Atari.com – Nissan 370Z DLC (lower 48 states only)
- Best Buy – Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black DLC
- Amazon.com – Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black DLC
- Walmart.com – Audi Q7 Coastline DLC
- GameStop – TDU2 Casino Online game (reportedly worth $10)
For the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany
- Atari – Nissan 370Z DLC
Hopefully a few more bonuses might pop up for those outside the US, but on the whole it’s a fairly decent list of goodies.
Would any of these sway you to buy from a certain outlet?