PSFree Attitude; Super Shmup and Soundtrack Shell-out
Yes, today PS3 Attitude becomes PSFree Attitude, where we give away great prizes to you, our delectable readers, via the medium of Twitter.
As usual we’ll be giving away all sorts of freebies to our loyal Twitter followers with prizes ranging from PSN codes for new games and DLC to physical swag that we have here at Attitude Towers.
We told you it was a good time to be following us on Twitter, didn’t we? And when we reach 3,000 followers, we’ve got some awesome news to share with you, our loyal fans, so please spread the word.
Today we’re running something a little special!
We have a range of prizes available today for readers in the US and EU regions:
- inFamous – the Official Soundtrack on CD (for EU followers)
- Uncharted 2 – the Official Soundtrack on CD (for EU followers)
- God of War III – the Official Soundtrack on CD (for EU followers)
- Gundemonium Recollection game voucher (for US followers)
- GundeadliGne game voucher (for US followers)
- Hitogata Happa game voucher (for US followers)
- Soldner-X 2: Final Prototye game voucher (for US followers)
Here’s how you can win:
1. Think about your favourite shoot-em-up of all time. What floats your boat?
2. Tweet the following phrase, entering your favourite shmup after the word ‘love’ (replace the _ character):
3. Sit back and wait. The competition closes at 9am BST on July 7th. That’s 24 hours from now. Any entries received after 9am on Wednesday, July 7th will not be counted. We’ll pick seven winners (at random from all the entries) shortly after the contest ends and once the Gundemonium Collection review goes live.
You need to follow @PS3Attitude so we can DM you if you win. You must include all the text above in your tweet to qualify, from the ‘I’ve entered’ at the start to the ‘PlzRT’ at the end. Good luck!
To enter, you must be within the PS Store EU or US regions, be aged 16 or over and we must be able to legally ship the prizes to you. We reserve the right to choose an alternate winner if we believe you do not qualify for the prize.