Cargasm is coming to a console near you
The press release calls the game an “orgy of pure racing.” Got your attention yet? With a name like Cargasm, you would expect news about Gran Turismo 5 or something but no, this is a new game from Candella Software Ltd and Saga Wonderworks.
Cargasm is all about the classic arcade racer with 45 different supercars and photo-realistic real world locations. These courses include Francisco, London, Yosemite National Park, Egypt, Switzerland and Mount Kilmanjaro and will feature famous landmarks from each using the latest in laser scanning technology.
You can also collect Cargasm Girls to add to your very own Harem. They will help you in a variety of ways including upgrading your cars and earning you Ecstasy points.
It sounds like this game is going to be one wild trip.
Other features include:
- Arcade racing at its purest
- Achievements, Trophies & Global Leaderboards
- 45 supercars to win and upgrade
- Day and night tracks
- Cars with varying handling
- Arcade car physics model focussed on fun rather than simulation
- Orchaestral sound track
- Innovative gameplay modes
- Car modding
- 16 player LAN and internet multiplayer
- Buddy lists, lobby and matchmaking
- Upload race videos directly to YouTube
- Invite friends to multiplayer matches via social networking sites
For the full details, you can head over to the official website and join the Cargasm community.