Fallout: New Vegas UK pre-order items revealed
GAME, Play.com, Gamestation, and Amazon are all giving away pre-sell packs that include specialty items to assist you in Fallout: New Vegas. They are the Classic Pack, Caravan Pack, Mercenary Pack, and Tribal Pack respectively. The general format for each pack is one piece of armor, one weapon, and two healing items of sorts.
Here’s what’s included in each pack along with the corresponding link to pre-order the game. Remember, any sales made through PS3 Attitude help our charity fund.
Fallout: New Vegas Classic Pack
- An armoured Vault 13 Suit – Extensively patched up and dotted with piecemeal armour, this outfit is an homage to the classic ending of the original Fallout.
- A Vault 13 Canteen – This handy device is useful for staving off dehydration and providing a small amount of healing in the Mojave Wasteland.
- A weathered 10mm Pistol – A well-worn 10mm pistol that packs an extra punch despite its modest size.
- 5 Stimpaks – Food and water are good for long-term healing, but when the fighting is fierce, Stimpaks help keep Wastelanders upright.
Fallout: New Vegas Caravan Pack
- Lightweight Leather Armour – This hand-modified suit of leather armor reduces its overall weight without impacting its ability to protect.
- Sturdy Caravan Shotgun – Despite its rough appearance, this Caravan Shotgun will reliably fire 20 gauge shells until the Brahmin come home.
- 4 Repair Kits – Useful for repairing any outfit or weapon, Repair Kits are a valuable tool for any caravaner.
- Binoculars — The Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, but with these trusty Binoculars you’ll be able to spot trouble coming.
Fallout: New Vegas Mercenary Pack
- Lightweight Metal Armour – Modified for long-range travel, this Metal Armour sacrifices some protection for mobility and overall weight.
- Mercenary’s Grenade Rifle – Though similar to other 40mm Grenade Rifles in the Mojave Wasteland, this model has a faster reload cycle.
- 3 Super Stimpaks – When you absolutely, positively, need to keep your blood inside your body, Super Stimpaks fix you up in no time.
- 3 Doctors Bags – Mercenaries and broken limbs go together like Iguana-on-a-Stick and Nuka Cola. Thankfully, these Doctors Bags take a bit of sting out of the inevitable crushed skull.
Fallout: New Vegas Tribal Pack
- Tribal Raiding Armour – Pieced together from scraps of armour, this outfit provides protection without impacting mobility.
- Broad Machete – This heavy-bladed melee weapon does high damage against limbs and can quickly deal out a flurry of attacks.
- 5 Bleak Venom doses – Useful on any Melee Weapon, Bleak Venom makes short of work of most living targets.
- 10 Throwing Spears – If you would like to silently pin an enemy’s head to a wall, Throwing Spears are the way to do it.
Any of the above pre-order packs catch your interest? Fallout: New Vegas is due out October 22nd in the UK and October 19th in the US.