MAG update v1.07 out today
This patch is quite a major one as it comes packed with new tweaks such as new lighting effects and changes to a couple of the maps.
If you’re glued to PS3 Attitude – and who isn’t – you will remember that Zipper announced this patch last month and revealed the full list of changes, but in case you need reminding here are the main updates that v1.07 brings to the table:
- A new “Happy Hour” Double XP bonus that’s applied to the first hour of any player’s gameplay session in a 24-hour period
- Suppression will join Sabotage as a “Faction Neutral” gameplay mode, allowing any PMC to battle each other on any Suppression map!
- Faster download and patching code that allows us to update MAG with more content and bigger file sizes in a speedier way
- Updated versions of the Flores Basin (Raven) and Alyeska Terminus (Valor) Domination maps
- New lighting effects for more attractive and realistic environments
- Various fixes to address bugs or glitches to improve MAG’s overall performance
With these changes, there is even less of an excuse to not finally jump into the MAG universe. It still has quite a following and when we reviewed the game in March we loved it too.
The next time you boot up the game the update should be available straight away to download.