Top Gun trophies announced
The Top Gun PSN game recently released in the US, and we recon it will be very popular amongst PS3 users. Based on the unforgettable 1980s film, we recently previewed this title and gave it a big thumbs up.
We were also very lucky to speak to Jack Epps Jr, the scriptwriter for Top Gun game and film with a collection of other journalists, and you can read what he had to say here.
Today Paramount Digital Entertainment confirmed the list of all twelve trophies for Top Gun and of course we have the full list available to you below:
- The Pattern Is Full: Awarded to only the best pilots that complete all single player missions with all planes.
- You Can Be My Wingman Anytime: Successfully complete all combat missions to become a “Top Gun.”.
- That’s Right I Am Dangerous: Daring pilots that find all three of the hidden flight runs will unlock this trophy.
- No Points For Second Place: Take the lead early in Multiplayer mode and survive to the bitter end to claim dominance over the skies.
- I Feel The Need: Throw the throttle forward with three afterburner boosts to take this trophy.
- Gutsiest Move I Ever Saw: Pull off a Maverick move by taking out your enemy while using the Control Flight Instability feature.
- Jester’s Dead: Work with your wingman to take down the infamous Jester.
- Close But No Cigar: Graduate from Top Gun Academy, having learned a lesson from one of the best, Viper.
- Top Gun: Don’t let Viper get you down. Go through Top Gun Academy again and prove that the student has become the master during your final exam.
- You’re Dangerous: Head below the Hard Deck to discover one of the three hidden flight runs.
- Target Rich Environment: Take down 100 bogeys with missiles and / or guns to take home this trophy.
- Goosed: If you can’t cut it, other pilots are gonna mop the skies with you. Crash land ten times while in multiplayer mode and you will be saddled with this shameful award.
The game has yet to release in Europe but it should be out soon!