Duke Nukem has Balls of Steel – Do you?
As we inch closer and closer to Duke Nukem Forever’s May 3rd release day, we realize that it’s actually happening this time around. 2K Games and Gearbox Software have announced that alongside the standard edition of the game, fans will be able to purchase the Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel edition.
So, what do you get in this behemoth of a package?
Included in the Balls of Steel edition is:
- Collectible bust of the greatest alien ass-kicker of all-time
- Numbered, limited-edition certificate of authenticity
- 100-page hardcover book: The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
It sounds like the only things missing are the strippers and the booze. The cost to have balls of steel doesn’t come cheap as it will run you about $100. How many people can say they have a statue of the Duke sitting on their mantel though? Hail to the King, baby!