Strut your stuff with the Max Payne 3 Special Edition
Available for pre-order from now until January 15th from select retailers, the Max Payne 3 Special Edition joins the long list of games that have upgraded themselves to more expensive, more content packed collector’s editions. Question is, is it all worth the extra money?
The following is a detailed description of what’s included in the Special Edition:
- A copy of Max Payne 3.
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.