Far Cry 3 ‘Insane Edition’ announced for UK
Ubisoft has announced details concerning the contents of Far Cry 3′s Collector’s Edition, dubbed the “Insane Edition” to keep in line with the theme of the game – insanity.
To help promote the edition, Ubisoft also released a new trailer featuring Far Cry 3′s not-so-sane antogonist, Vaas.
The Collector’s Edition will be exclusive to the UK and include the following crazy items:
- A 12cm Vaas Wahine bobblehead (which seem to be a new craze!)
- The Lost Expeditions content, which includes two new missions amounting to 40 minutes of extra gameplay
- Monkey Business content, introducing a new character called Hurk, who will offer four missions
- The Hunter Pack which offers the M700 Hunting Rifle with three customisable skins
- The Warrior Pack which offers a handcrafted dagger and two new tribal tattoos
- The Predator Pack which offers four new predators and a bow for multiplayer
Last but not least, an “Insanity Guide” will be included, which features hints and tips to help you survive on the island and some artwork.
The game will be released on 7 September 2012 in the UK and on 4 September in North America. The Insane Edition is available to pre-order online now through the Ubishop, Play.com and a number of other retailers.
Will you be getting it? I know I will be! I’d be crazy not to…