Call in a care package with Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Don’t you hate it when you call in a care package and all that is to be found inside is banana skins, underwear and, well, a really cool flying drone that you take control of and when spotted, you say, “this is not the droid you are looking for” and escape?
With the Care Package edition of Black Ops II coming, you can control your own drone but the most you’ll probably do with it is frighten somebody on the toilet.
The Care Package edition, as shown above, includes an abundance of collectible items including:
- A box based on the in-game care package found in Black Ops II
- A remote controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone
- Nuketown 2025 bonus map – a re-imagining of a map featured in the first Black Ops game
- Nuketown Zombies bonus map – fight off the waves of the undead on the classic fan-favourite map
- A 2-sided steelbook featuring campaign and zombie artwork
- 2 Challenge Coins which allow you to access exclusive digital content
- Exclusive weapon camo
- 2 player card backgrounds based on Nuketown 2025 and Zombies
- A digital copy of the game’s soundtrack
- A PS3 exclusive multiplayer theme based on multiplayer map Turbine
- A PS3 exclusive dynamic theme based on zombies
Does all of the above interest you? If yes, then be prepared to put money aside as this costs a whopping £159.99/$179.99.
If you feel that the content doesn’t warrant the price of admission, then maybe you’ll be more interested in the Hardened Edition.
The Hardened Edition offers all that the Care Package edition does, the only difference being that this edition features a different box and has no remote controlled drone.
Will you be getting either of these editions or will you be sticking to the standard version? Whatever your thoughts on the game are, let us know in the usual place below.