God of War Saga and inFamous Collection making their way to the US later this year
Sony has announced that they will be releasing the God of War Saga and the inFamous Collection later this year exclusively to the US.
They will both be released on 28 August for $29.99 each and although they are currently only planned for the US, a Europe release has not been ruled out.
These collections will be great for those who haven’t already played either series (if you haven’t, then you need a stern talking to) and so you can ready yourself for the upcoming God of War: Ascension and the inevitable inFamous 3.
Included in the God of War Saga is:
- God of War
- God of War 2
- God of War 3
- God of War: Origins Collection (which includes remastered PSP titles Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta)
- Exclusive bonus content (which has not been revealed)
- A voucher for a trial month of PlayStation Plus
- 3D supports for GoW3 and the Origins Collection
- Full trophy support across all titles
- All fully remastered for HD
- Full DualShock control
Has the above information sold you? If not, maybe Kratos can menacingly walk at you until it does with this boxart:
Included in the inFamous collection is:
- inFamous 2
- inFamous: Festival of Blood
- Extra missions
- PlayStation Move compatibility
If this doesn’t tickle your pickle, maybe Cole will need to shock some sense in to you with his boxart below:
Both of these titles will release alongside the Ratchet and Clank Collection, which finally sees a release in the US, and select titles from each collection will be available to buy separately on the PlayStation Store.
Will you be buying any of the collections? Let us know in the usual place below.