PS3 Attitude Awards 2013: Vote for ‘Best PSN Store Title’
The PlayStation Network houses hundreds of titles, both big and small and for any type of gamer. With PlayStation Plus offering free games and discounts every week, it can be easy to get lost in its massive gaming library.
This year’s nominations for the BEST PSN STORE TITLE are…
- Journey proves that big things can come in small packages. Not only is it one of the best PSN games, but also one of the best games in general.
- MotorStorm RC features the competitive racing of the MotorStorm franchise only with RC cars instead of the off-road behemoths found in the other games. Don’t let their size fool you, though. They pack quite a punch on the Vita.
The Pinball Arcade
- The Pinball Arcade provides one of the most realistic pinball experiences you can have in a video game. Every table in the game is based on a real world pinball machine and new tables are being added all the time.
Retro City Rampage
- Retro City Rampage is just as its name describes. Think Grand Theft Auto with 8-bit graphics and more pop culture and gaming references than you can even imagine.
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 reminds us of Sonic back in his glory days. Beautiful 3D visuals with contemporary 2D gameplay makes it the best Sonic we’ve played in a long time.
- Sound Shapes boasts some of the best music any game has to offer, all in the palm of your hands. Its innovative gameplay blends platforming with music creation and provides endless hours of enjoyment.
The Unfinished Swan
- The Unfinished Swan takes a minimalist approach to gaming with its subtle palette of colors. In this case, less really is more.
The Walking Dead
- The Walking Dead takes players on an emotional narrative that uniquely differentiates itself from the comics or the TV show. It’s not so much about the zombies but the characters that encounter them.
Zen Pinball 2
- Zen Pinball 2 is the culmination of everything Zen Studios has to offer. It’s the only place you’ll find an epic RPG table and one based on your favorite Marvel comic all in one place.
While our team of writers have chosen the nominations for all the categories, we’re letting you, our dear readers, have the final say in who wins the PS3 Attitude Award. The polls will remain open until February 22nd ad midday UK time, when we’ll then announce our winners.
In order for a game to be nominated, said game must have been released in the US or EU territories between 1st December 2011 and 30th November 2012.
Be sure to check out all the categories and vote for your favorite nominations as we announce them!