PS3 Attitude Awards: Vote for ‘Best DLC’
It used to be your gaming experience ending when the credits rolled but nowadays, downloadable content is the norm. New content comes in a variety of forms from powerful weapons and armor to lengthy side missions that can extend your playing experience considerably.
This year’s nominations for BEST DLC are…
Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Batman Arkham City left fans wanting more and Rocksteady Studios delivered in the form of “Harley Quinn’s Revenge,” a new campaign set after the events of the main storyline that allowed gamers to plays as both Batman and Robin and take on the Clown Prince of Crime’s second in command.
- Darksiders II is a massive game on its own but in case the dozens of hours you’ll spend exploring various worlds isn’t enough, the game’s DLC adds more tombs to explore, enemies to encouter, and weapons to collect. Death truly lives on forever.
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Requiem of a Goddess
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 ended with a cliffhanger and the Requiem of a Goddess DLC ends up being the missing link between the game and the upcoming Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, allowing players to finally control Lightning once again.
Portal 2 In Motion DLC
- Portal 2 is a fantastic game on its own but the In Motion DLC added all new content as well as motion controls with the PlayStation Move, making it one experience worth playing over again.
WipEout 2048: WipEout HD/Fury packs
- WipEout 2048 basically had an entire game added onto it with the addition of the HD and Fury pack add-ons. If you already owned the content on the PS3, then you were good to go on the Vita.
Zen Pinball 2
- Zen Pinball 2 relies solely on DLC tables that can be purchased individually or in packs. Zen Studios has been doing a phenomenal job at constantly updating the game with new tables, features, and content to keep pinball enthusiasts occupied.
While our team of writers have chosen the nominations for all the categories, we’re letting you, our dear readers, have the final say in who wins the PS3 Attitude Award. The polls will remain open until February 22nd ad midday UK time, when we’ll then announce our winners.
In order for a game to be nominated, said game must have been released in the US or EU territories between 1st December 2011 and 30th November 2012.
Be sure to check out all the categories and vote for your favorite nominations as we announce them!