Gran Turismo 6 Anniversary Edition revealed
Gran Turismo 5 feels like an age ago but we never expected to see the 6th installment so soon. For those who may be feeling bored with GT5, with it’s last-gen graphics*, can now look forward to GT6 and it’s Anniversary Edition.
*May be a big, dirty lie.
You can, of course, pick up the standard edition but for those who want to splash out more cash, you can purchase the Anniversary Edition to celebrate the series’ 15th Anniversary. We hope a little cake will be shipped out with each order.
Included in the Anniversary edition is:
- Special Polyphony designed 15th Anniversary Steelbook (final box art to be confirmed)
- The game
- 1million in-game credits
- 20 cars with special 15th Anniversary custom livery and performance enhancement
- Custom paint chips, custom race suit, custom race helmet and custom avatars
- A brand new updated version of the Apex game guide called Apex II.
Depending on where you pre-order, you can receive 1million in-game credits or a choice from a list of 20 custom cars – 15th Anniversary themed – with custom livery and performance enhancement.
The list of cars can be seen below:
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale (2011)
- Alpine A110 1600S (1968)
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage (2010)
- Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) # 3 (2012)
- BMW Z4 GT3 (2011)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) (2014)
- Ford Focus ST (2013)
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (2013)
- Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) (2011)
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (2011)
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept (2008)
- Lotus Europa (type54) (1968)
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport (2013)
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car (2011)
- SRT Viper GTS (2013)
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance (2013)
- TRD 86 Racing (2008)
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car (2008)
Images of the cars will be released soon. To get you in the GT mood, have a look at the E3 trailer below:
There will also be a PS3 bundle which includes the Anniversary Edition. Can we expect to see a GT6 themed PS3? Let us know in the usual place below.