Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition revealed, surprising nobody
All Season Pass content is available and will be included in the package.
The Season Pass content available in the game is:
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon’s Keep
And if this wasn’t enough to whet your appetite, you’ll also be given access to multiple DLC’s and the pre-order Premiere Club content including:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer class
- Krieg, the Psycho class
- Gearbox-themed weapons pack
- A Golden Key
- Collector’s edition customisable heads and skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack 1
- The Creature Slaughter Dome
This edition will release in NA for $59.99 on the 8th October whilst EU will see it 3 days later, presumably for £39.99. With a Vita version recently announced, Borderlands 2 is still going strong and it’s safe to assume we’ll be seeing more from the series next-gen.
Will you be picking this up? Let us know in the usual place below.