GC 13; Lots of awesome indie games coming to PlayStation consoles
See below for a full list of all the indie titles that formed part of Sony’s Gamescom press conference.
Did we mention there are quite a lot?
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4, Vita) by Edmund McMillen
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (PS4) by The Chinese Room
- Fez (PS4, Vita, PS3) by Polytron Corporation
- Guns of Icarus Online (PS4) by Muse Games
- Helldivers (PS4, Vita) by Arrowhead Game Studios
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4, Vita) by Dennaton Games
- Marusaki Baby (Vita) by Ovosonico
- Minecraft (PS4, Vita, PS3) by Mojang
- N++ (PS4) by Metanet Software
- Resogun (PS4) by Housemarque
- Rime (PS4) by Tequila Works
- Rogue Legacy (PS4, Vita, PS3) by Cellar Door Games
- Starbound (PS4) by Chucklefish
- Velocity 2X (PS4, Vita) by FuturLab
- Volume (PS4, Vita) by Mike Bithell
- War Thunder (PS4) by Gaijin Entertainment
- Wasteland Kings (PS4, Vita) by Vlambeer
There are some hugely popular titles and developers there, so it’s great to know that we’ll be able to enjoy all of these games on PlayStation platforms in the future.
Sony has been banging on about the importance of indie developers for a while now, and this list proves that the company means what it says.