Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII NA collector’s edition revealed
They’ve only announced it for NA so far, but it’s safe to assume that EU will get their own collector’s edition, too.
Goodies included are:
- Unique packaging featuring artwork from the JP release
- 80 page hardback artbook including concept art and original sketches by series designer Tetsuya Nomura, and a foreword from art director Isamu Kamikokuryo
- A silver embossed pocket watch
- A DLC code that allows Lighting to dress up as Aerith/Aeris from Final Fantasy VII
- And of course, the game itself
Watch the trailer announcing the collector’s edition below.
It can only be purchased at Square Enix’s official store here.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII releases in NA on 11th February 2014, and EU gets it on the 14th so that you can buy it for your special someone on Valentine’s Day.