Now that the main titles for 2007 are done and dusted, Sony have rolled in with a pre-Christmas taster of what to expect in the first few months of 2008. The announcement is surely designed to shift a few more boxes based on the promise of what is to come, but we think that titles like Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank will do a fine job of shifting hardware all by themselves.
Here's the list of PS3 titles and when they're expected (bear in mind these timescales may not mean 'worldwide release' times; Europe and the US may be different by a few weeks):
- MLB: The Show 08 (Retail) - Spring 08
- Hot Shots Golf 5 (Retail) - March 08
- Wipeout HD (PSN) - Early 08
- Rat Race (PSN) - Winter 07/08
- echochrome (PSN) - Q1 2008
- Grant Turismo 5: Prologue (Retail/PSN) - Q1 2008 (US release is mid to late-February)
- PixelJunk Monsters (PSN) - January 08
I'm really looking forward to all of those titles with the exception of MLB. Whilst MLB will undoubtedly be a good game, I'm just not into baseball at all.
Labels: GT5, news, Playstation 3, PS3, Wipeout