I don't know about you but I'm still reeling from all the positive announcements made during the Sony keynote speech at E3 yesterday. As promised here's my take on what was said.
1. People think the console it too pricey - they cut the price - sales are rocketing
2. People think there's not enough games - they announced hundreds of games before the end of their financial year
3. People think that some Sony standards are becoming multi-platform titles - they aren't
4. People are worried that there's no new IP - they announced a raft of entirely new titles
5. People think that Xbox Live is better than the PSN - Home blew everyone away
6. People were worried that realtime couldn't match the pre-rendered movies of yesteryear - but they pretty much did
That's my view. It's surely an exciting time to be a PS3 owner.
For day 3 of E3 2007 we have a few extra morsels for your enjoyment:
Stuntman Ignition - video
Frontlines: Fuel of War - video
Iron Man - story (along with other Sega announcements)
See you tomorrow people.
Labels: E3, Frontlines, news, PS3, Stuntman Ignition